Independent Electrical Contractors - Laurel, MD
MD 20723, United States
Jointly sponsored by Fullerton & Knowles, P.C., NACM South Atlantic,
Independent Electrical Contractors, & National Association of Women in Construction
- Time limits, notices and claims to preserve rights in Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania and DC
Public and Private Payment Bond Rights
- Federal Miller Act and State Little Miller Acts
- How to write, review and revise contracts
- Conduit, pay-when-paid clauses and claims procedures
Disadvantaged Business Enterprises
- How to structure agreements for contractors and suppliers for legitimate DBE participation, with the security necessary to obtain materials at the best pricing
- Avoiding commercially useful function investigations and penalties
- Is it possible to be a DBE supplier?
Cost of $89 per attendee.
Sign up today: HERE
Check-in starts at 8:30 am. Seminar runs from 9:30 to 4:30
Each seminar participant will receive continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments and the new 2017 edition of the 700 page Construction Law Survival Manual.
For more information call Fullerton & Knowles, P.C. at (703) 818-2600 Ext 202 or visit the website http://www.fullertonlaw.com/seminars.html for more seminar information and to use the free 700 page internet Construction Law Survival Manual including Mechanic’s Liens, Payment Bond Claims, Construction Contracts, Changes, Delays and other claims, Credit Management, Uniform Commercial Code, Security Agreements, and ready to use Contract Forms.
- 2018-11-07 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Powered by iCagenda